1918: O.T. Potter C was founded by Orin Potter.
1940: J.R. Webster and his brother Walter Webster joined forces with Orin Potter and changed the name to Potter Webster Company.
1941: J.R. Webster acquires Walter's shares, leaving him co-owner with Orin Potter.
1945: J.R. Webster buys out Orin and becomes the sole shareholder in the company.
1941- 56: PWC located at 213 NW 10th Street, Portland, Oregon.
1957: PWC moves to 815 SE Oak Street, Portland, Oregon, buying out an electrical business, M.L. Granning.
1965: Dennis Webster, son of J.R. Webster joins PWC full time.
1970: PWC moves to 130 SE 7th, Portland, Oregon.
1983: PWC opens in Longview, Washington.
1984: PWC buys out and acquires certain assets of
R.W. Conroy Company a distributor of Dana/Spicer
truck replacement parts.
1986: J.R. Webster passes away leaving Dennis as
President and GM.
1987: PWC acquires a small shop in Herminston, Oregon.
1987: Driveline Express Company opens.
1991: Axle Systems Company opens.
1991: PWC closes Herminston location.
1993: Hydraulic and PTO Supply opens.
1994: 3rd generation of Potter family joins the company; Vicki Webster-Calcagno.
2000: PWC opens new 51,000 sq.ft. facility on Vancouver way in Portland, Oregon, consolidating all Portland locations to this new facility.
2001: PWC acquires Customer Parts and Trailer Supply and changed the name to Custom Trailer Parts.
2005: PWC opens a service shop for light trailer repairs.
2006: PWC acquires Hitch-Mart.
2010: PWC acquires McKay Truck and RV Center in Albany, Oregon.
2011: PWC opens a Portland location for McKay Truck, Trailer and RV Center.
2011: PWC opens a Potter Webster Company within the Albany Mckay Truck and Trailer Center.